Unit 23 Coues Deer

llamapacker

I drew a unit 23 Coues deer tag excluding Burro Mountain. I hunt coues deer regularly across the border in AZ, but don't know much about unit 23 in NM. Any information or feedback would be appreciated.
Should I try to hunt near the Burro Mtn area? What about the northern part of the unit? My tag is the week before Thanksgiving.

they are all over that unit. if you already know what type of habitat they live in you will be fine. I'd just take a drive over there to see the country and focus on what looks good to you based on your experience. good luck. I believe the state record SCI came out of unit 23 excluding the burros.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom