Unit 23 Youth Hunt

andygrand

My son drew a Unit 23 Non-Burros tag. It is for either coues or mule deer. I have only been through the unit but never actually hunted it. I was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of where to start the scouting process. I am not looking for exact spots just a general idea, such as the northern half is better or west side for muleys and east side for coues, something like that. This is my son's first year hunting deer so I want to try and make this a successful hunt. I am 9 hours from the unit but plan on at least making one trip out there.
Thanks in advance for any help.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom