Unit 25 26 3rd season info

I will shoot you a PM tonight when I get in front of the maps. Have seen some dandies in there.

Mike

I've hunted unit 26 for late season cows and have seen some really nice bucks. Lots of deer in the area overall and also a fair amount of private land so you'd need some good maps to identify public areas. A Ranching for Wildlife ranch is in that unit and it takes like 10 points to draw for deer but I think that's probably for a 4th season hunt. Anyway, that should tell you something about the area. I was considering getting a 3rd season deer also as I struck out on my other choices but I ended up getting a muzzle loader tag elsewhere. Good luck to you.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom