UNIT 26 MULEY HUNT

• Thread starter mountain_man_outdoors
  • Start date
M

mountain_man_outdoors

I put in for the late unit 26 hunt for mule deer and to no surprise i got it. I have been looking over maps to see about access, and have read the very few articles written about it, and have also tried to get ahold of the f&g with no success. i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this unit as far as hunting for deer or if anyone has ever tried their luck up there. I heard flying in somewhere is my best bet or taking horses in until they fall over. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I hunted in there last year in Sept.The are deer in there. I just hunted on foot so my travels were pretty limited.I would think in Nov you should be able to connect with a pretty decent buck.

Is there really only one access road into the unit? i knew it was gonna be limited access but have only found one road that enters into the unit. I had planned on hiking but i just want to know the access before hiking up to the top of a ridge to find a logging road or atv trail.

KAK is that you? Ha Ha! 26 rocks as long as you can find the deer. When is your hunt again?

There is one thru Yellowpine and the other is over elk summit .I drew the late 20a deer tag hope the snow comes late or the river stays up high enough for the jetboat

KAK it is, and of course its good if u can find the deer lol. november is the hunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom