Unit 27 Cell Coverage

LKHTR

I am going to help out a co-worker who drew a 27 bull tag, but he is going up before I am. Does anyone know if there is cell coverage (Verizon) around Hannigan Meadow? He needs to contact me to let me know where he is so I can find him.

I have AT&T and get coverage in several paved areas though didn't pay attention to exactly where though it seemed anywhere near homes like Fs26 intersection and around Hannagans. You definitely get coverage at and above alpine. I even get coverage in Williams valley and 403 road. if I recall the scenic lookout before you drop off the top towards stray horse also has coverage.

Have him take a photo of camp with gps enabled and send it to you. His phone should queue it up and send when he is in range and you can look at the photo exif details to get the coordinates.
Or find me up there and you can help me instead, LOL.

Thanks Mano. Does not sound like it will be a problem finding them when I make it up there. He has one of the early rifle tags and I believe he and my hunting buddy are heading up Wed before his hunt starts. They have to be cautious as they will be there for the last day of archery season. They need to do some scouting, but also stay out of the way of the bow hunters.

Good luck in filling your tag.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom