Unit 27 Land Owners

PonoHunt

Long time MM poster, but first time looking for a little help. I have a late season cow tag for Unit 27. I know that many of the local ranchers up there fight crop damage from elk in the winter. Is there anyone out there that would have contact information of someone that would be open to having a hunter come in and harvest a cow elk?

I would never come on here and ask without offering something back. I am a divorced dad of 3 young boys (who love elk burgers), so I cannot offer a lot of monetary compensation, but have traded a days work for access before. In the past I have traded work during the spring or early fall for access, and would definitely be willing to trade labor. I am a respectful hunter, grew up on a farm, so I understand the "close any gate you open", etc.

You can PM me for any additional information you would like to feel comfortable in passing on any contact information.

Thanks in advance.

PonoHunt

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom