Unit 28 Idaho

IDoutdoors

Any bulls or bucks harvested in unit 28 Idaho yet? pics? What are the numbers of animals you have been seeing? I'm heading up there next week can't wait! Good luck to everyone!
Brian

Just got home from 28 last night. The hunting for our party was pretty good. Opening morning my dad killed a 5 point bull and a real nice 4 point deer about 30 seconds apart. Then we had a new hunter in camp this year (12 years old) and he harvested a little 4 point deer about an hour later. Later in the day I took a nice 6 point bull after about a 3 mile death march. The next day all we did was pack meat. We were in about 8 miles on horses. On the third day a buddy of mine passed on a 30" buck because it was in a nasty hole. Good thing I didn't see it, I would have shot then worried about getting it out. All in all a good trip. Talked to a fish cop at the trail head and he told me he hadn't been checking alot of animals. Saw alot of little bucks but nothing worth packing 8 miles. If I can figure out how to post pics then I will.

IDHuntinfool
It sounds like you guys had a fun time and got some nice animals. That is so fun being together with family and hunting nothing better!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom