unit 3 deer?

I'll let you know in a couple weeks. Going 2nd season unit 3 private land... can't wait. Driving out on the 19th with a OTC bull tag as well. Supposed to be great deer hunting, elk will be hit/miss. When you going?
Cheese

>I'll let you know in a
>couple weeks. Going 2nd
>season unit 3 private land...
>can't wait. Driving out
>on the 19th with a
>OTC bull tag as well.
> Supposed to be great
>deer hunting, elk will be
>hit/miss. When you going?
>
>Cheese

We're leaving Pa. on the 18th. We're hunting private land in unit 23 for mulies and I have an OTC bull tag. Ive hunted unit 3 for deer and it is an excellent unit. As for elk, there are areas in 3 that have resident populations, but 2nd season is too early if you're dependent on migratory animals. I hear and read that the NW corner of Colorado had a severe winter last year that probably reduced the game populations a bit. I'm sure you'll still get your buck. Good luck.

>just wondering if there was any
>deer taken off unit 3/301
>yet this yr!!! gettin the
>itch to get out and
>hunt it!!!!!

You will get your deer! dont worry,we are sitting here in craig at the golden cavey eating chicken wings and what ever else we can wrap our teeth around,thee animals are everywhere,
Been high, been low; there here ,take your time enjoy the moment. *Lay um down*

>>I'll let you know in a
>>couple weeks. Going 2nd
>>season unit 3 private land...
>>can't wait. Driving out
>>on the 19th with a
>>OTC bull tag as well.
>> Supposed to be great
>>deer hunting, elk will be
>>hit/miss. When you going?
>>
>>Cheese
>
>
>We're leaving Pa. on the 18th.
>We're hunting private land in
>unit 23 for mulies and
>I have an OTC bull
>tag. Ive hunted unit 3
>for deer and it is
>an excellent unit. As for
>elk, there are areas in
>3 that have resident populations,
>but 2nd season is too
>early if you're dependent on
>migratory animals. I hear and
>read that the NW corner
>of Colorado had a severe
>winter last year that probably
>reduced the game populations a
>bit. I'm sure you'll still
>get your buck. Good luck.
>

lots of deer running around 23 and some good elk to !!

enjoy the hunt,be safe amd take lots of pictures.
Happy Trailes!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom