Unit 30 LO Tags?

K

ktc

I know this is a sore subject with some. Not trying to start a voucher argument, just looking at some options, so please don't beat me up over it.;-)

Does anyone here have any LO contacts that get vouchers for this unit? I am considering this unit next year for second or third season, probably second for money reasons. Please PM me with info if you know LO's who may/will get vouchers in 09.

Trying to decide if I wanna buy a voucher or try for a left-over license?

Thanks, and I would like to deal one on one with a LO. We are looking for 2 or maybe 3 of them for 09.

Thanks Oak. I know this is a long shot. Might do the leftovers? That was really not bad advice last year.

30 has always intrigued me a bit.

My family will draw vouchers in 09 for 30 and I believe that a neighboring landowner will draw also. If you arranged it now you could chose your season. Only downside is the price. My uncle asked for help to sell them and I know amount that the vouchers went for this year.

WesternSky,

I sent you a pm. I appreciate the response.

I have found taking care of this early sure helps!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom