Unit 32 Access Doe Deer

tbryson7

My wife, 12 year old son, and I drew extra doe tags for unit 32 over by Weiser. We have access to a little bit of land but haven't seen any animals yet. They seem to be on someone elses land; isn't that always the case.

Would anyone happen to know of any land owners over there that would be approachable in getting access to shoot a couple does?

I figured it wouldn't hurt to check around.

i can't recall if mann creek reservoir is in 32 or if its just outside. 10 miles north weiser. its a good spot for doe. just be careful and pay attention to the no firearms sectionS. but offers good hunting on the open sides

are your tags for the entire unit or just a portion of 32 ??? mann creek is NOT in your unit that is unit 31...if u can hunt the entire unit dont waste your time asking land owners there are thousands of acres of state & blm & forest land loaded with does...over off of the crane creek road or the dodson pass area or all around squaw creek & its drainages are loaded with does..

Go to the map/Hunt planner at the Fish and Game Website. Type in your hunt number and it will pull up a map for your area. Click another button and it will show you where the public land is by land type, State, BLM, Forest Service, etc. Most any land with structure to it will hold deer. Get into some brushy draws in the higher sections. Finding a doe should not be difficult.

Deepforks is right. The "Extra Doe Deer" tag is a pretty specific area; basically Weiser Rvr Rd to Cove Road, most of it is private land.

Was just hoping someone on here knew of a farmer that wouldn't mind us taking a couple does out of his alfalfa/corn field.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom