unit 33 4th season deer hunt

UtahMountainMan

Hey guys - I've been researching the unit since I drew the tag and drove out to the area twice to get a feel for it (coming from the Salt Lake City area).

Was just wondering if anyone on here had any tips or advice, or connections to landowners that I could possibly buy a trespass fee from.

Im open to all ideas!

Thanks guys

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

Hit Flatbrimmer up, he knows the unit somewhat. He said he would be at the bowling alley in Sitka gear drinking white claws

In all honesty. I live in 33 and there is a reason it's so easy to draw. Good luck, there are deer around but it will be tough.

Well after the 600 2nd season tags and 500 3rd season tags hopefully there will be a buck or 2 that slipped through the gauntlet for you!

I was in this area 1st rifle elk hunting and saw approximately 80 does and 3 small bucks. I was not really looking for deer but was not impressed.

I just got back from 3rd season. You will do great. The rut is a few days away from getting going. Don't let negative posts get you. You will see some good bucks, that's a great tag

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom