Unit 33 MD Nov 7th or 21st - scouting/hunting

TXraider

Good Afternoon,

Looking to see if anybody drew the unit 33 rifle MD tags on either of these hunts. I have the 2nd rifle tag and wouldn't mind helping out with someone on the first hunt, to include glassing and carrying of meat. That way I can get the lay of the land for the unit.

If anyone else is hunting solo for the 2nd rifle, let me know if you want the help/meetup. Im going to be burning the vacation regardless and I would rather be in the field than at home. I am about 2 hours away from the unit so am semi local

Good Afternoon,

Looking to see if anybody drew the unit 33 rifle MD tags on either of these hunts. I have the 2nd rifle tag and wouldn't mind helping out with someone on the first hunt, to include glassing and carrying of meat. That way I can get the lay of the land for the unit.

If anyone else is hunting solo for the 2nd rifle, let me know if you want the help/meetup. Im going to be burning the vacation regardless and I would rather be in the field than at home. I am about 2 hours away from the unit so am semi local
That’s a good way to look at things! I’ve never hunted 33 but I have friends that have and it’s my understanding your work is cut out for you my friend! If I can help I will.

I know 33 well have been there the past several years. Holler and we can chat . quality has been down lately and quantity as well. Dad had that tag again last year and was the toughest of the last few

I know 33 well have been there the past several years. Holler and we can chat . quality has been down lately and quantity as well. Dad had that tag again last year and was the toughest of the last few
Will let you know after scouting, I figure I got to learn it first myself first then see about any pointers/help

Any luck last year? Any tips? I drew a bow tag in unit 33 and it will be my first time hunting this area, or this type of terrain. Any pointers or tips would be appreciated. I live locally, so I will have time for lots of scouting.

Any luck last year? Any tips? I drew a bow tag in unit 33 and it will be my first time hunting this area, or this type of terrain. Any pointers or tips would be appreciated. I live locally, so I will have time for lots of scouting.
Like the previous poster, September or January archery?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom