Unit 34 Elk 2nd Archery

woody622

I'll be chasing bulls on 34 during the 2nd archery and cannot wait! This will be our first time on the unit so I've been doing a ton of research and spending plenty of time on Google earth finding areas to get away from the roads.

Anybody have any photos from 34? Or any harvest photos? Trying to pass the time and get our excitement even higher! Is it september yet??

Go back to page 9 or 10 of the archives and you will find my 34 bull from last year. There is also another bull from 34 on the page also. Also sending you a pm.
Mike

49062bowhuntingunit34.jpg

Chris Guikema
www.compasswestoutfitters.com

Beware! Google earth is the devil! What looks like a soft hill is actually a 5000 foot drop. Start with topo maps then compare to google maps.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom