Unit 34... Looking for Ranch only or Unit wide bull tag

NMPaul

I am looking for a Ranch only or Unit wide bull tag or tags for Unit 34.

I would prefer a ranch only tag since I would be able to pick the 5 days to hunt it.

Dude I got the perfect tag! ya gotta call me! huge ranch and lots of 330 bulls. trail cams out and whole nine yards. $2k per tag and all tags are available. I was gonna buy em all for my family and friends but since I drew my bull tag I'm goin to the gila instead. email me or just call looser!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

and its unit 34!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Did you see the ad from Scott in the Hunts & Tags Classifieds? He posted the ads yesterday and said today that he has had lots of action.....look at the ad.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Sorry, mine is gone. I turned my UW tag back and rolled over my deposit for next year.

Those RO tags are only 5 days, doesn't seem like much time.

Bob, leaning more towards a RO tag because being up here I can scout and pick my 5 days to hunt the Ranch. Secondly it is huge not having a thousand other hunters out there blowing elk out of their pattern.
Though for the right price I would buy a unit wide as well.

>Did you see the ad from
>Scott in the Hunts &
>Tags Classifieds? He posted the
>ads yesterday and said today
>that he has had lots
>of action.....look at the ad.
>
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com

Brian, I will give him a call.

>Paul are you lookin for archery
>or rifle?

I am interested in any good deals on tags (rifle or archery).
PM me if you got something interesting.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom