Unit 36 Archery elk hunt

goforbroke

Brother has a 2nd archery elk tag for unit 36. We plan on hunting the 18-24th DIY. I do have a horse and a mule I can bring if helpful. Most of the time we back pack in, but tough to get one out on foot that time of year. I am coming from Utah and he is living in Arizona. Not interested in a guide, not that a guide is bad, just more money than brother has and we enjoy the DIY approach. Not afraid to hike. Looking for some general info on the area, any previous experience is great and helpful. We won't be scouting before hand.

We are so stoked to be heading to New Mexico! just wish I could bugle better.

Thanks

Nathan,did you hunt 16-b last year? I,talked to a guy named Nathan before his hunt out there is why I'm asking. I know a little about 36 also.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom