Unit 36 Monster Bull!

RE: unit 36 Monster Bull!

drought like this, No way a bull will make over 500 in the wild, I'm thinking High fence type bull claimed to be shot in NM.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

RE: unit 36 Monster Bull!

Gator,
thats what i was thinking. it cant be a world record from a drought we just had....something is fishy

I got the email as well. did anybody catch the part on the email saying it was takin during bow season, while the guy in the background is holding a rifle. Definitly not a public land bull if it was takin with a rifle, since the season hasnt opened. I guess it had to be the governers tag, private land, or the reservation.

He's in Carlsbad at mannys taxidermy. Manny called me up when he got him and said the same thing about a new world record. He said it was shot with a bow and all. Then when I got to the shop he said he officially scored the bull out at 595. I took one look at the bull and said high fence dude! Manny fessed up it was high fence and that it was going to be a new world record. I then informed manny that in the high fence category that he wouldn't even make it in the top 20 as the current #1 is almost 700"!

Manny told me he was shot in Idaho. So I then called broad mouth ranch in Utah to see if they shot a monster off their Idaho high fence place and they informed me that a group from nm did just leave there with several monsters. He laughed n said the hardest part of the hunt is keeping the hunters away from the elk long enough that they feel like it was an actual hunt. He said the area is so small and there are so many big bulls that it's hard to put the hunters where the elk aren't. He then told me the bulls can be nearly hand fed and that if I wanted a 500" bull that they were only $75,000!

So there's the story I got.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom