Unit 38 4th Season

Zilla34

I had some buddies talk me into hunting a new unit (38) for deer this year, and I was just wandering if anyone has any advice for that unit. We live in the Denver area and they wanted to be close just in case we had to go home each night. Now I have spent all of my hunting years scouting, and knowing the units I hunt very well, and to be honest I dont know diddly squat about this area besides it is behind Black Hawk. More important than where the deer are located (LOL), are their umarked private areas that I need to be concerned with? Any advice on this area would be appreciated. I can reciprocate information for units 55, 37, 28, and 371 as I know these areas very well.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom