unit 39 Antelope??

F

fortunate1

Just wondering if anybody out there is willing to share any info on the hunt? Definitely not looking for a secret spot, but just a good starting place, when they start rutting etc. I was thinking about starting out of mt.Home. anything at all would be appreciated. thanks

i had this tag a few years ago there is really no secret to it. in my opinion. i woke up around 8 that morning was driving out to where i was gonna hunt on foot but ended up shooting my buck where i target practice. honestly id never hunt a rifle lope again just freaking boring. but with all the fires that just went threw it may help you. last year when 45 burned there was new grasses in the burn areas by sept and the lope seemed to be all over it. i live in mtn home so i could possibly help out since im not able to work right now

Always seem to see antelope along I84 between Boise and Mountain Home. Also have seen a small herd above spring shores marina on Lucky Peak. Also see small herds above Table Rock in the Boise foothills.
Good luck

KC7PWO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom