Unit 39 Bear

UGAhunter

I desperately want to get a couple more days of bear hunting in this fall. Thinking a short trip up to Unit 39 to try and spot and stalk a bear. Never hunted the unit, so looking for any advice. Thanks.

I have some reports of of people seeing more bear than deer in 39. I saw 5 in two short elk scouting trips early this month before deer opened.

+1 BPKHunter

There are a lot of Bears in 39 for sure, last two years I've seen more bears than muley bucks easily. They seem to hunker down once deer season opens.

i have a bear tag also but i only will shoot one if i come across one i know for a fact 39 has a ton of bears but im not hunting much of the unit where there located im more into getting my dad his first deer in 8 years and i think being along side of him is more worth it then anything got two more full days of hunting and then archery elk and deer o yeah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom