Unit 40 Nov. Hunt

Basspimp64

Does anyone have a decent area I should start when this hunt opens? I live in Nampa so not to far to go drive around and learn the area a little better than what I know already. Any suggestions would be awesome, thanks!

I had the tag in 2016. I’d check out. Reynolds’s creek, toy pass, south mountain, and I believe China butte. OnX maps wasn’t around then and a lot of public was paint d orange and we had a hell of a time getting into some of these places. A side by side is a must. Good luck

I had the tag in 2016. I’d check out. Reynolds’s creek, toy pass, south mountain, and I believe China butte. OnX maps wasn’t around then and a lot of public was paint d orange and we had a hell of a time getting into some of these places. A side by side is a must. Good luck
See any elk while out there that time of year?

You live in Nampa ??? there ya go go put some miles on your boots & glass do your OWN research get your own feel for the unit !! These deer DO NOT stay in the same places year after year go Find em

Unit 40 is a gem. Was up in Reynolds’s creek today doing some scouting with friend who has a cow tag. Had the November deer tag back in 2017. Learned a lot.

You live in Nampa ??? there ya go go put some miles on your boots & glass do your OWN research get your own feel for the unit !! These deer DO NOT stay in the same places year after year go Find em
I have done some scouting every chance I get wish it was more than I have not by choice. My father was in the hospital and then passed away so I was dealing with that. My last words to him was I'm going after a big buck for him cause he loved hunting and that's something we did together. So what ever it takes I'll do that, that's why I asked......

The only deer we seen were down in the farmers fields. When I had the tag I really didn't hunt that area, I had found other spots that held some nice bucks. Animals can appear and disappear very quickly, its a large area. Maybe one day I will draw that tag again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom