unit 42 Archery deer down!

tylerbenelli

Here is my buck from the early archery tag in 42-41 I guess there was a reason only 28 people put in for 25 tags its a tough hunt but I got it done with this little 4x4

116unit_42_deer_hunt_192.jpg

Nice job! any buck with a bow is a trophy! I know there's not a lot of deer in that unit but there are some monsters... my buddy has the 42 rut rifle tag this year and is chomping at the bit!

Mike

yeah this time of the year they are not moving much most of the deer I found were pretty tough to see. it reminded me of my dall sheep hunt with all the cliffs, i like how they bed under them makes for a fun shot! I would have loved to hunt longer but didnt have much time being from out of state and all. I grew up here but im in the military so my time is short.

My brother had that tag a few years ago. That is a tough hunt. We saw some of the biggest bucks I have ever seen. He never did get one missed a great buck. You should be proud it is tough enough just shooting one with a bow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom