Unit 42

i seen some in the southern part of the unit during dove season. and they had pigglets with them. so thats a good sign.

We were in the northern part of this unit this past weekend and could not find any sign or herds that I new about from a few years back. Maybe the south is better!

I was born and raised in 42 and still live here. There are a ton of pigs but they are near the ag areas and access is a serious issue.

Unless the farmers personally know you they won't allow hunting. Several years ago when I controlled access rights to much of the farm land in the Tonopah area I worked with the unit WM in getting archers to hunt the pigs that were creating crop damage. That land has all been sold now and the new owners have it posted and will prosecute trespassers. They are very adamant about it.

Here's this year's 42 pig. Hope this comes through.

pig9.JPG

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom