unit 42

Instead of going of opinion of the ratio of public/private pick up some maps. Get the best answer that way, but there is plenty of access in the area

i agree with the previous post, and the BLM office has all the maps of the state with detailed public to private markings as well as road closure maps, forest service maps, and road maps. I use them al the time and reference it to google earth. on top of that you can put access yes overlays on G E.

Only 4% of the unit is private! That leaves 96% to hunt. I broke it out just in case your a university of Idaho graduate and couldn't figure it out...

>Only 4% of the unit is
>private! That leaves 96% to
>hunt. I broke it out
>just in case your a
>university of Idaho graduate and
>couldn't figure it out...

Hahahahahaha
Ya check out the hunt planner on IDF&G website or their new interactive map... it's pretty solid

....I think you meant to say "unless YOU'RE a university of Idaho graduate.." But I "seen" the point you were trying to make. :)

but why nitpick.

Go Huskies.

>Only 4% of the unit is
>private! That leaves 96% to
>hunt. I broke it out
>just in case your a
>university of Idaho graduate and
>couldn't figure it out...

stats.jpg

Go Vandals!! lol

Mike

I guess a better question would be is how is the accessibility? I have now seen the maps that show who owns what.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom