Unit 45 elk and deer

Mmyers0527

Got lucky enough to draw unit 45 for both elk and mule deer this year! I’ve never been anywhere in the unit. Any advice for someone new to the unit? I do know it’s tough country and I’m prepared for that.

I hunted it in 2019. Great area awesome hunt. I was unsuccessful on the harvesting aspect of it, but hands down the greatest hunt i have ever been on. Are you planning to pack in a ways? I saw tons of deer, but didn't see any shooters.

I’m going up there in July to scout a few different areas but yeah I think we will end up packing in wherever we go! I’m super pumped

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom