Unit 45 please help

ID_hunter27

Hold up I drew a 45 tag wasn't expecting this I need info on honey holes and spots.... of where to go need the boomer bucks please

I'm kidding I did draw a tag after years of not getting a tag
but it's idaho and you never know it could be back to back or years apart.

But I'll be out as much as possible looking and checking spots off like we use to before we got lazy and think everyone will give there personal knowledge on areas and units....

Son drew the December elk tag. I really would like to talk to someone as I have never stepped foot in the unit. We have a week and he loves to hunt and hike so it should be a fun time. If you wouldn’t mind discussing the unit, please do me Thanks

Good luck with your hunt. I assume deer?

Lots and lots of private in unit 45. Drew the bull tag a couple years ago and didn't see a single elk. We drove out roads I swear I seen wagon wheels laying along side the road.....very rough. I know there are elk and big bucks there.

Son drew the December elk tag. I really would like to talk to someone as I have never stepped foot in the unit. We have a week and he loves to hunt and hike so it should be a fun time. If you wouldn’t mind discussing the unit, please do me Thanks

Good luck with your hunt. I assume deer?
You will definitely see elk, and they will definitely be on private.

Here is some 45 bulls
20191119_172744.jpg

And this post was originally just a joke I didn't draw anything my little brother did draw a tag for a different unit I'm familiar with

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom