unit 48 Hooser Ranch

8513img_0307.jpg

7753goat6.jpg

3721ted_ant._1.jpg

NRA has all of the landowner tags now, so it will be a circus...Its got UU Bar and Mora as neighbors, so you never know what will show up. Owners are really nice people also, should be a great hunt, you got lucky, tons of goats.

My son is 8 he drew the tag, thanks for the heads up!!! Always a roll of the dice the goats hunts, glad to hear its got a pile of animals..... His first hunt, want it to be special... little rat drew a 34 youth bull hunt as well got to hand it to NM for getting kids in the game early where i grew up you could not hunt with a firearm until you were 14...... lucky for me my dad forgot my birth year when i was growing up;)

all 3 goats off that ranch?

www.200inches.com

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 04:15PM (MST)[p]Yes
1st goat: 85
2nd goat: 77
3rd goat: 82

1st and 3rd from same hunt, same morning in fact. 2nd goat the year after.

Dho. My first impression was "1977? That was an awfully long time ago to be giving advice about game density now, and look he kept the same shirt through all those years." By golly though I bet the missing units is "inches" not "year". Very nice speedgoats just the same. :)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom