Unit 49 deer ??????

J

JCHawk

I have been up scouting in Unit 49 a couple of times now. I have not seen a lot of deer. I have been going to the south of the buffalo peaks. It looks like great mule deer country. Has anybody hunted in this Unit for deer? I have a second season tag. I am wondering if there is another spot in the unit that I should be focusing on.

With that 49 tag you also get 57 and 58... If I had a 49 tag that is where I would be looking around. Lots of area and not a bad tag there are some great bucks in there for sure!

I think that I will be focusing on the other units with my tag, given what I have not seen in 49. Thanks for the info.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom