Unit 52 Meat Processor

I

ILArcher

We are making preparations for our 2nd season archery hunt in unit 52 and I was wondering about options for meat processing around there. Any advice? Thanks.

Tres Piedras area hunters (Game Management Units: 50, 51, 52). Here are your choices for meat processing.

Tres Piedras, NM - OUI Inc. 575-737-9037....This is a new meat processor in town that opened up late last year. They process domestic and wild game. Call to verify hours of operation.

Antonito, CO - Hometown Food Market 719-376-2483.....This a supermarket in Antonito, CO, just north of the NM. Approximately 30 minutes from Tres Piedras. They process wild game. Liberal business hours...usually open till 8-9PM. Call to verify.

Arroyo Hondo, NM - Padilla's Meat Cutting 575-776-2113 or 575-776-1233.....Meat processor in Arroyo Hondo, NM. Approximately 15 minutes north of Taos, NM or Aprrox. 45 min from Tres Piedras. Been in business for a few years and doing wild game. Call for hours of operation.

Depending on where you hunt on 52, there are also processors in Chama, NM. About an hour from Tres Piedras. I do not know thier business name or phone number.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom