Unit 52 report?

lovehunting

Any report on unit 52? Are they talking yet? Any success with the stick and string? Son and I have a hunt first week in October and I am planning one last scouting trip this weekend.. Feel free to pm me I hope your hunts have been successful.

Jack

I ll be there too..look for 4 door white ford with camper..I ll be scout w friends around broken off and Tusa ridge if u happen to be in that area

so far I know 3 bulls and 2 cows on first hunt...cousins now up there on 2nd no news yet...

Will do vinihut. I will be in a gray ford with a black headache rack. Going to start around brokeoff and move over to the Laguna area. Can't wait getting close.

Hey guys I'll be down for the muzzy hunt. I am struggling getting my gun ready to hunt but I'll come up with something. I live in Washington & am coming down alone so I decided to go guided.

Good luck!! Hope you get into them & have some luck!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom