unit 58 elk

mlg

I was lucky enough to draw this elk tag, would love to hear from others who have information on this area. Thanks in advance.

Word is you can't get a permit to hunt the Hoodoo anymore. if this is true that's a bad deal. I'd get that figured out first off.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hoodoo website states that exclusive hunting rights have been granted to 7d Outfitters so it looks like no access unless I was to go guided.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-16 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]Hunt the Forest, piece a cake.

1_zps8c4a3ff7.jpg

Meade is a great guy and you'd have a great hunt if you wanted to spend the money.

Locals have told me without access to the Hoodoo is important . hunter pressure on public land can be a problem without Hoodoo access and the elk might end up there. if I'm correct there will be cow hunters out there too.

I'm not trying to be a downer but this is what I've been told by people who know the area during my research. hopefully someone who's been there since the Hoodoo closed will have some current reports.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The whole hma is open to cow hunting now.
I never saw a track when I was there on the opener a few years ago.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom