Unit 59 & 84

H

heavyhead

Anyone have any info they can share on units 59 & 84? New to the area and was trying to find some decent hunting areas. Thanks

I've hunted 84 a few years ago. Average numbers. I would look up in the San Isabel Forest. I was successful up around the community of San isabel. PM if you would like any more info.
nrueh

I will be in the Colorado Springs area. What units do you recommend for someone living in that area? I hear that 581 is a good unit. Is there a draw process for every unit in Colorado? If so, what units are the hardest to get drawn for in that area?

There is quite a bit of National Forest in 59 and 581. Gold Camp Road and Phantom Canyon Road have plenty of Nat'l Forest access. There is also quite a bit of forest land by elevnmile reservoir in 581. You can buy over-the counter either sex archery elk licenses, or over-the-counter bull tags for rifle seasons 2 and 3. If you plan on hunting archery elk there isn't a whole lot of pressure in either unit, now rifle seasons for elk is a different story, alot of hunters.. All deer tags for both units is through the drawing system. If you didn't draw you can't hunt deer in those units. I don't know much about unit 84. Hope this helps.

Great info thanks!!! Anyone else have any info on where to hunt around Colorado Springs. I'm hunting Arizona Unit 28 this year and then hopefully be in Colorado.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom