Unit 5A Muleys

T264

Anybody hunted muleys lately in Unit 5A? Any info is appreciated. Whats the terrain like, quality of genetics, numbers etc?

T264

Well I hope it's OUTSTANDING!!

My buddy, Tony, and I have private land archery tags in September for Unit 5A.

The landowner sent us trail cam pics and it looks very promising....fingers crossed.

Ya 5A is a great unit the only problem is lots of private,the BLM is no to bad but.The quality of animals has been great these past couple years its just getting the big guys to come out during shooting hours.If ur lucky enough to draw let me know i have some property in Lindrith and know the blm so i could show u some good starting points.5A has alote of pinon cedar rolling hills and sage flats.Hope that helps good luck with the draw

Hunted unit 5A this past season on public ground and was very disappointed with the hunt. Never saw a shooter buck, we saw many does. Might be different on some of the private ranches. Good luck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom