Unit 60

D

DnkyPunch

Anyone hunted unit 60 2nd season for deer? My crew pulled tags there and was wondering if anyone had any general advice. We just ordered maps, etc for the unit and are starting our research. We've been to one of the neighboring units and did well a few years ago.
Any info would be much appreciated.

So is this plan B Donkey??? Did you draw the tag on a 2nd choice?
we will be camping around Buckeye might see you around.

Plan A for my partners. I'm tagging along for a few days. I drew a 2nd choice tag in another area and haven't decided whether I'm going to hunt or send the tag back as I drew 3 others and am going to have a busy schedule in the fall already.

They drew with no points as a first choice hunt. If we can break away early we'll likely hit the unit before the season for some scouting but were curious about some starting points before talking to the biologist, etc

Public land is difficult stick to the utah border or north end of unit. Paradox Valley has great private. Good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom