Unit 62 antelope

Luckyguy

My wife was lucky enough to draw a unit 62 antelope tag. Could anybody recommend a good guide, land owner willing to take a trespass fee? Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Due to some family issues, our time has been cut short on scouting.

My wife was lucky enough to draw a unit 62 antelope tag. Could anybody recommend a good guide, land owner willing to take a trespass fee? Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Due to some family issues, our time has been cut short on scouting.
Almost all of North half is all public. Many of the checkerboard sections in the South half are accessible via public roads. You can do a DIY hunt without a guide or a trespass fee. If you want the best of a top end trophy guided hunt give these guys a try. https://www.pronghornguideservice.com/wyoming.html

It's Wyoming antelope. No need for a guide go hunt and enjoy. There will be plenty of antelope to choose from.

As has been mentioned - lots of public land and decent numbers of Antelope. I don't know how picky you are but you and your wife could have a nice time on your own and kill a 70 + incher in one day pretty easily.

If you want to kill one over 80" would be wise to use a guide because 95+% of antelope hunters dont know what an 80" buck looks like much less somone who has hunted them a dozen or less times

So your handle should be LuckyWife instead ?, congrats on the tag !! Whatever ya decide on guided or not should have good time.

If you must be guided it would be best to contact Ed at Wyoming Adventures (mentioned above). I have hunted that ranch with mixed results. There is enough checkerboard public to have a nice hunt without a guide in the areas in and around that ranch.

Occasionally a really big pronghorn comes from that area, but it is much more rare in real life than on internet boards. There are usually a good number of nice bucks that score above 70.

Thank you to everyone for their replies. I’ve talked with some of the recommended people that you guys have suggested. Most of them have said it’ll be a tougher year with the winters that have happened, but all were helpful. A couple guides aren’t even guiding that area because of the impact that the winters have had. Can’t wait to get out and do some hunting. Good luck to all.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom