unit 63 deer

theox

Very Active Member
how is unit 63 for public access and deer quality? just looking to hunt it in the next few years. prob 2nd season. just want a fun hunt with a chance at a good buck, is this the unit for that type of hunt?
im a nr so it wont affect you residents to give me info i wont be taking your tag haha. dont want honey holes. just access info and deer quality, and opportunity. if you have any other suggestions on good units with good public land and access, id appreciate any suggestions.
ive researched on the colorado dow site and 63 and 53 are toop of my list from what i see. but sometimes you locals have better insights. thanks in advance

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-11 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]no choosing them due to amount of public land, and fairly easy to draw.. i would like a unit with fair success and decent quality. if 2 or 3 guys went id like at least 1 of us too tag out

CAREFUL WITH THE UNIT CHOICES, HOMEWORK IS A MUST. I KNOW GUYS THAT TURNED TAGS BACK IN LAST YEAR FOR UNIT 53 3RD SEASON AFTER SCOUTING......WINTER OF 07 HIT SOME AREAS EXTRA HARD.......GOOD LUCK.....YD.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom