Unit 75 (75,77 &78) Early Elk Rifle

JHas

My wife has drawn this permit. I have hunted these units for deer and turkey in the past but on a limited basis.

I have already talked to a few people on MM and I have some ideas of where to hunt, but was wondering what the rest of you that are familiar with these areas think about her chances on a 300+ bull in these units.

Also, is there a lot of private property in these units? My wife wants to do this hunt unguided but we wouldn't mind paying a reasonable trespass fee if the property held elk.

Thanks

John

Call Bob Wharff save yourself a lot of time.. And I am sure you will get a 300+ Bull

Bobs # 1-307-799-8944

How did the bowhunters do in these units? Hopefully you all left a bull for my wife.

John

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-07 AT 07:34PM (MST)[p]Here is a bull killed on the same tag your wife has. I told you to call Bob! This guy called Bob and they harvested this Bull on Oct 1st and today it was scored at 341 4/8. You might still see if Bob has a spot for you before this season ends. Otherwise good Luck and good Hunting too you

47044124214cbe24.jpg

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom