Unit 76 Antelope

The supertag search has been fun so far - have spent a total of around 20 days scouting 38,39,46,45 and found some good ones.

However, I noticed a very limited (5 tags) hunt in 76 down by Idaho, Utah, Wyoming border east of Bear Lake. Good harvest stats on horn length in the past and a lot of people put in for those 5 tags so it has me intrigued. Also, its open right now for rifle.

Any info on this hunt? Seems to be a good bit of BLM that borders into Wyoming. I am half tempted to take this weekend and drive down and poke around.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-19 AT 10:39AM (MST)[p]Have seen a couple monsters there the last two years, when heading over to Wy. The 10 mile E/W stretch of US 30, right before the state line in the private ag fields. The problem is no public land and don't know if they would give permission. Maybe with a trespass fee??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom