Unit 76 Aug 13 pics

R

rocketman

About 1/2 the bulls are rubbed. Still very dry.
This is one of the driest Aug I can remember.
The 2 guys are Ryan and Randy. The 3 of us
should draw 76 next year.

4a84a82b3e27392c.jpg

4a84a8513ebad008.jpg

4a84a8813fa32abf.jpg

4a84a8ac40589271.jpg

4a84a8d34118beb8.jpg

4a84a8fe427914a1.jpg

Thanks Roy!

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Roy, I've been check'n out every one of your posts this summer. Been awhile since I replied. Have to tell you I very much enjoy them. Gets me excited every time I see that Unit 76 date title. Love the calf pic! Thanks again for posting these.

Those 3 lines in the last 2 photos are hairs
on the sensor. Very hard to remove. Need to
send to Canon for removal. That bull on the
skyline we put at 330. Saw a 340 yesterday
but have not seen the 350 in weeks. Next
week all should be rubbed and in 10 days
some dark color on the antlers. Have moved
to my fall camp in basins 4-5. Everything
was in 5 yesterday, about 1200. Should be
about 1700 in both during the rut. Expect
to hear first real bugles about Aug 25.
Roy and Rocketdog

Great Photos. I hope you draw next year. You have certainly put in your time!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom