unit 8 bull

gibby

I found a bull in unit 8 today that looks like he has been dead a couple days. If you know anyone who lost a bull during the 8 archery hunt send me a message.

A friend of mine stuck one wensday between dogtown and the freeway. He said they tracked blood trail over a mile then lost any sign. Very upset thinks bull lost way to much blood to live.Thought he would go around 340

We were able to find the hunter that shot this Bull, Game and Fish is doing a short investigation and after all checks out he will be able to keep it.

Gibby;

That was a great act of sportsmanship, I just read.

Thank You for being , just a good sportsman.

If we all had a lot more like you, this outdoor experience, we all love, would be better off.

Thank You for what you did!

Steve Cheuvront

+1 Steve.

My hat goes of to you Gibby. Damn good job! You are welcome at my campfire any time.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Dude, way to go! congrats to both parties. I had a similar experience on my hunt in 5b North. Helping someone else recover a lost elk is almost as good a feeling as killing one yourself. Almost : ).

We just talked to the game warden about this as long as they have hair they are the property of the state. If you can prove they were killed by lion or died of natural causes they do an investigation and if found this is true they will let you keeep them. The warden has to get the horns and go to where the animal is.Just an update the warden scored the bull and it was 367 and some change.

31c10062.jpg

92637cbe.jpg

Pics of the Bull.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom