Unit 81 anyone??

M

muleycrazy4x4

Anybody draw the late hunt in unit 81. If so and you would like someone to tag along and help spot and pack let me know, I dont have a tag just lookin to learn the area. I live in the Boise ID area. Good luck all

i drew 081 this year. have only driven thru the area one time, so i am looking for any info. that i can get. I will probably do some scouting there later in the year, but probably not until Nov. or later, season doesn't open till Dec. 11.

MuleyCrazy4x4:

My cousin and I drew the late muzzy tags in 081. Like nvhunter, we are also looking for any info or help that anyone could provide us...

Thanks.

Horniac

Hell just go to Montello, find the biggest drunkard at the Cowboy Bar that you can find and then you won't even have to scout! Yep there's a wealth of information just waiting and it's free.

nenevada,

Thanks for the tip. I don't usually don't frequent bars nor try to solicit info from the patrons there. I have had much better luck getting info from the other hardcore hunters on this site willing to help a fellow hunter out, from doing my own research on the state wildlife websites, ordering and studying maps, and making scouting trips into the area as time and money permits. At times I have got some very useful information from locals at restaurants, gas stations, etc. I know you are from that area and had some items stolen from you at that bar, am I am sorry to hear that.

If you have any useful information that you want to share that might make our hunts more successful, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, that is fine as well...

Thanks.

Horniac

Take snowmobiles! The roads there get very nasty when they get wet, some even get impassable. With dates that late snowmobiles will most likely come in handy, just don't be chasing down deer with them!!
You can receive permission to hunt the Gamble Ranch & the Wine Cup Ranch on the south end of the unit. A lot of deer migrate in there from Idaho.
Good nontypical genetics in the unit. I put in for the same hunt with 9 pts. and didn't draw. In fact, I didn't draw any of my 4 choices.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom