Unit 87 Mule Deer

nmmuley

I have 1 deer PP heading into this year's draw and was thinking about applying for unit 87 (limited quota mule deer) as my first choice. According to last year's draw odds, 1PP NR had about a 53% chance of drawing this tag. Does anyone have any thoughts (deer numbers, quality, public land access, pressure, etc)they would be willing to share? I would be more than willing to exchange info on any unit in the state of NM. I have lived in NM my whole life and have been hunting elk and deer here for 20 yrs.

You want a camp partner??? I have one PP and put in also in the regular draw. IF I draw I am going to be alone and there 2 weeks ahead of time to bowhunt until I tag out or have to hang the bow up and pull out the rifle. I am going up and staying about 5 days each trip. I have been there more off than on over the last 20 some years. It is tough to get a tag these days. Used to be a sure bet tag! Honestly I'll pack in with you rather I get a tag or not! I want some time back in there again ! PM me and we can talk!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom