Unit 9 youth elk tag!

NMBOWHUNTR

So my brother-in-law has been hitting me up lately about the left over tags and when were they going on sale. When I found out the dates and told him he was bummed cuz he would be out of town so I told him I would see if I could score him one.
Well this morning I completely forgot about the secondary sale and logged on 20 minutes after 10. Thinking everything would be gone but to my surprise there were plenty of tags left. I scored him a late season dec.26-30 muzzleloader tag ES for unit 9. He is pumped and now the scouting begins! Does anyone know were the elk winter in unit 9?

Picked up the same tag for my daughter this morning. We will be coming in from Louisiana. She gets out of school on Tues, Dec 21 so we will probably leave here the following day trying to arrive a little earlier for some scouting and looking around. We hunted there a couple of falls ago during the early Oct hunt but the late season hunt will be a completely different story.

Also sending a PM with my contact information that you can pass on to your brother in law and maybe we can get together while there.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom