Unit 93 Antelope

acafton

I drew a unit 93 antelope tag and am somewhat familiar with the area. I called the BLM to get a current map, and they indicated that the map was printed wrong and the new map would be out this year, but most likely after the antelope hunt. Any ideas on where to get a map demarcating public and private land? I understand that most of the unit has public....but don't want to make a mistake. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I wished my map was smaller i would copy it and mail it to ya, I don't know what to tell ya man, did you try the home office in Colorado to see if they had old prints layin around.

Thanks guys, I ended up getting the maps on mytopo.com last week. Unit 93 came as 2 different maps, a north and a south. They were pricey but will get me by. Again thanks for the info.

I also have 93 goat tag it's gona be a great year. Been over there once allready can't wait hope you smoke a boomer.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom