Unit 95 Antelope success

nvguy2

Well, 4 tags filled during our hunt. 3 buddies (Brothers) from Utah and myself. Want to thank everyone who responded and pm’d to my earlier post. Too many to mention, but a great group of people. I honestly have never seen soo many Antelope in my life. The STORM made access to certain spots difficult. Learned a fair amount about the unit. I know there’s probably some great goats in the unit, but honestly never seen a Book goat. Probably went at the wrong time. The owner of Buckboard Marina was very helpful and a great guy. Overall it exceeded expectations on the fun factor. I’m not a professional scorer, but scored the 3 brothers goats at 72”,72 1/2” and 72 7/8”. All in the 14” range. My goal was a high 70’s, but I told myself if I seen something unique or cool, I would harvest. This buck did that for me. Long story, a coin toss involved on a mid 70’s buck we seen that wasn’t even harvested ( I lost the coin toss).? Anyways, Great Hunt, Awesome help here. Thanks Wyoming and fellow Monster Mulers!

B74069A0-6435-4687-9727-1AEC2A04FD1D.jpeg

Dang that’s a cool goat lays out flat that’s for sure! Congratulations to
You and your buddies let’s see the others.

Thanks everybody. I’ll see about posting the others. I don’t like posting other people’s pics on forums. Just weird about it, I guess. I only have pics of 2 of the other 3 bucks.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom