Unlimited Archery Antelope 21A-1

idahoelk

This will be the third year in a row with this tag. I know a lot about the areas I hunt so don't need info. Just wanted to talk about this hunt as it is a very fun hunt and I would enjoy to see some goats people have harvested as I haven't had any luck. Lots of missed opportunities though.

Spot and stalk antelope with archery gear is one of the toughest challenges in the outdoors. If you spend some time getting burned by them, suddenly, elk seem much easier!

I have shot a two does the last two years. They are my favorite game animal to eat 100%. I have 3 antelope tags this year and can't wait to replenish the goods!

Your first year can seem pretty overwhelming, but you'll start to figure it out, or never do it again. Seems like 90% of the traffic is gone after opening weekend, and after elk starts, you'll have the place to yourself. Don't be picky. If you get a good shot, take it. Get use to missing, they make whitetails look slow.

Have fun and carry water on you! I have been pinned down for hours, with my pack a few hundred yards away.

Have you found any water holes to hunt? I archery hunt another unit but have 100% success rate because we find out where the antelope are watering and then set up blinds

Yep, we hunt waterholes and get lots of trail cam pictures and when they do come in when we are there we miss them lol.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom