Up for grabs

Feleno

Long Time Member
So me and the wife were in JCPenny today looking at some sportswear for her. There was a faceless lady mannequin dressed in a tight fitting running suit. I looked at it and grabbed her boob and said "feels like she's in good shape". My wife kind of laughed and shook her head. Then from behind us I hear "Sir, that's not appropriate here". Some old lady sales clerk didn't see any humor in it. My wife chimes in "you going to call the mall cops?". Wow she got beamed a crusty looks from the old bitty. Hey, we've all copped a feel right? Any defenders or am I a perv?

Paul
Was it beer induced?

boot
I would have tried but I didn't want to throw my back out bending that low.

WTH. You can look like a fool packing a black rifle around JC Penny but a guy can't feel up a dummy with out the morality police jumping your case. Try Victories Secret they don't seem to have a problem when I do it.

Damn-----

When I saw the title I thought maybe your Great P had puppies and I wanted one!!

Back to the topic....Yeh you are a Perv!

Robb

Feleno, you were wrong. Grabbing a plastic boob is like shooting the plastic deer placed along side the road by F&G. It seems like entrapment, but clearly the intent was there.

Eel

>Feleno, you were wrong. Grabbing a
>plastic boob is like shooting
>the plastic deer placed along
>side the road by F&G.
>It seems like entrapment, but
>clearly the intent was there.
>
>
>Eel

Years ago when the wardens in our unit first started using plastic deer, a buddy of mine (reserve deputy) and I happened upon it one night when coming back to camp. We thought it would be funny to move it...so, we moved it to the wardens front yard.

It was indeed funny, at least to us.

Can you show us which one from this line up?

818male-mannequins.jpg

fire
How'd you get into the Clubhouse Boutique?

Eel
You may be on to something there but I'd bet my lawyer could get me off due to entrapment. "Get me off" is probably the wrong phrase to use but you know what I mean.

You boys are a hoot, thanks for the laughs.

Robb
She died a while back... came on fairly suddenly. One of the hardest things I've done was to have to put her down. Still hurts bad to think about.

Damn--very sad to read that.

Biggest reason I have not got another one is because of the same gig you guys must have went thru.

5-6 years now and I still get nervous about getting another one...

Sorry for your lose F'dude.

Robb

Hey Lil Red?

You ever Cop a Feel?

Or Vice-Versa?:D:D:D

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

I let my wife read this, then showed her fireballs pic. I thought she was gonna pee her pants when she started doing that little dance.

Yelum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom