updated MM drawing odds?

They have already done it just click on the map to the left here and on WYO and it will show that the 2010 has been done.

Brian

http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe Im reading them wrong but........if max points is 5 and the MM odds only shows up to 4 points then whats that odds for a guy with 5 points?

I could be wrong, it happens allot.

thanks

Max is 5 now, but last year when you put in you Max was 4. The tough thing about point systems early on is that they creep on you until the system has been around long enough to weed all the max point holders out and start to stabilize. Sometimes they never stabilize if there are just way too many people and very few tags.

Assuming you are in the max point camp, tags stay the same, and nobody switches areas your odds should be better next year because some of the max guys drew and are now out of the pool.

I figured next year should be my year, with better than 70-80% odds but was trying to figure this years % odds. thanks

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom