UPS Store

DoubleDropMuley

Very Active Member
Tried shipping a scope to bushnell for repair, took it to the local UPS STORE, said they can’t ship scopes that attach to guns ?‍♂️. Said there separate from UPS so I ran to fed x and they seen Bushnell on shipping info and asked if it was a gun!!! Damn You Biden!!!! ??

I never use a factory box or anything with markings/indications of what’s in the box. I’ve shipped lots of “machined parts”. They can ask if it contains hazardous materials or if it’s media mail to help determine how it can be shipped but you don’t have to tell them specifically what it is unless it falls under those 2 categories.

last month shipped a rifle for repair to firearm company with UPS, declared it as a rifle, no problem.

up against the wall, Redneck Mother

It's not a UPS Store/Biden thing. Those UPS Store basstards have been anti-anything gun related for years. I've made the mistake a couple of times trying to be 100% transparent about what I was shipping with them only to end in loud arguments. Now, it's all 'sporting goods' or 'microscopes'.

It's not a UPS Store/Biden thing. Those UPS Store basstards have been anti-anything gun related for years. I've made the mistake a couple of times trying to be 100% transparent about what I was shipping with them only to end in loud arguments. Now, it's all 'sporting goods' or 'microscopes'.
Good to know, won’t be using them again!!!

Yep sent two rifle scopes to leupold for a buddy a weeks ago. First store took everything and entered it and asked what it was and I stated rifle scopes and they said they could not send it and told me I should have called it something else. I went up the road 5 miles and sent it from their other store as spotting scope - WHICH IT IS!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Will just go through Fed x from now on.

I tried to ship a rifle stock to a dipping place several years ago. Nope I was told, nothing rifle related. FedEx - no qualms.

My UPS Store boxed my gun up for me since it had the scope on it and didn't fit in the original box. They printed the label and I just drove down the street and dropped it off at the depot. It was a "UPS Store" rule, not a UPS rule.

It really wasn't a problem at all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom