Ut. Bear Results!!

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Goodness...only 2 Bear points and I hit my bear tag!

I have the $83.00 charge on my card this early morning.

4 for 4 this year on draws......N.Mex Oryx is next!

Robb

Goodness...only 2 Bear points and I hit my bear tag!

I have the $83.00 charge on my card this early morning.

4 for 4 this year on draws......N.Mex Oryx is next!

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-09 AT 01:25PM (MST)[p]Lasal's for me, spring hunt, 5 points.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-09 AT 01:25PM (MST)[p]Lasal's for me, spring hunt, 5 points.

o points...boulder spring tag for me...pretty lucky I suppose.....I'm looking for info from anyone willing to offer some....looking to get a couple bait stations registered and would like to take a good bear with a bow....send me a messege if you have any info on where a good spot might be.....thanx

o points...boulder spring tag for me...pretty lucky I suppose.....I'm looking for info from anyone willing to offer some....looking to get a couple bait stations registered and would like to take a good bear with a bow....send me a messege if you have any info on where a good spot might be.....thanx

Still nothing here for the boulder with 6 points. Not looking good. Although I know now there are already 2 guys that drew with no points I have to say congrats but question once again is there something wrong with Utah's draw system?

Still nothing here for the boulder with 6 points. Not looking good. Although I know now there are already 2 guys that drew with no points I have to say congrats but question once again is there something wrong with Utah's draw system?

Don't feel bad, i've been the high point Non Res for the last two years on the San Juan fall hunt and I still can't draw :-(

Don't feel bad, i've been the high point Non Res for the last two years on the San Juan fall hunt and I still can't draw :-(

those that drew the san juan, do us a favor and fill your tags, we have to many bear, they need thinned out.

I have 7 points and put in for spring san juan, but have not seen CC hit yet, nor email, probably didn't draw.

those that drew the san juan, do us a favor and fill your tags, we have to many bear, they need thinned out.

I have 7 points and put in for spring san juan, but have not seen CC hit yet, nor email, probably didn't draw.

I had 7 poingts as well and put in for san juan fall No hit, oh well. I think it will take aproximatley 3-5 more years with the ammount of people in my point group.

I had 7 poingts as well and put in for san juan fall No hit, oh well. I think it will take aproximatley 3-5 more years with the ammount of people in my point group.

i also have seven points and put in for the books and my card hasnt been hit which is bull @#$@ guess we're going to neb turkey hunting THE A TEAM

i also have seven points and put in for the books and my card hasnt been hit which is bull @#$@ guess we're going to neb turkey hunting THE A TEAM

cantkillathing, I finally drew. I'll be there as soon as you see the first big ol boar poke his nose out.

cantkillathing, I finally drew. I'll be there as soon as you see the first big ol boar poke his nose out.

Got my UN today too...
We have had good luck on the Fishlake with bear (2 for 2) and was hoping to try it again...but.....

Got my UN today too...
We have had good luck on the Fishlake with bear (2 for 2) and was hoping to try it again...but.....

Just printed out my e-mail and used it to wipe my butt with. Didn't make me feel any better about the un on the letter.

Just printed out my e-mail and used it to wipe my butt with. Didn't make me feel any better about the un on the letter.

>FAILED with 7 points on the
>Lasals. I thought for
>sure this time.
>
>Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

You should try drawing with 0 points, it worked for me!

>FAILED with 7 points on the
>Lasals. I thought for
>sure this time.
>
>Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

You should try drawing with 0 points, it worked for me!

Way to function Robb. Where ya hunting? Your about a lucky skunk. I got the un letter. But that is ok it is my year for sheep.

Rutnbuck

Way to function Robb. Where ya hunting? Your about a lucky skunk. I got the un letter. But that is ok it is my year for sheep.

Rutnbuck

No draw for me this year, good luck to those how drew a tag.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

No draw for me this year, good luck to those how drew a tag.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Jim,

Robb drew "LaSal-LaSal spring---2 pts.

Robb"

Sorry to hear you did not draw! You are getting close! You are welcome to come along for the ride on my hunt if you want!

Chad

Jim,

Robb drew "LaSal-LaSal spring---2 pts.

Robb"

Sorry to hear you did not draw! You are getting close! You are welcome to come along for the ride on my hunt if you want!

Chad

Thanks!

My 2nd Utah bear tag in like 5 years....spot-n-stalk....prolly get skunked again but it is fun and exciting!

Robb

Thanks!

My 2nd Utah bear tag in like 5 years....spot-n-stalk....prolly get skunked again but it is fun and exciting!

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom