Utah 2016 Permits for Sale (Long list)

Nor are you hung up with accountability or transparency when dealing with public assets. Or conservation groups keeping commitments made to the public in order to get the original 200 tags.

I base my support on results too. That's why I left SFW. When I raised this issue with them several years ago it was clear that there was no intention to fix the problem. I listened to the dog and pony show and said, "that's great but it does not get you a free pass on this issue." The result of those discussions is I am no longer a supporter of SFW.

-Hawkeye-

And thus started your crusade. I'm well aware of your path Jason. I am also well aware that it is a personal crusade of you personally being wronged and has nothing to do with the betterment of our wildlife in Utah. You win and topple the SFW you have zero answers to the improvement of our wildlife. It's not your agenda and never has been. So I fight and argue. I support the group that is working for wildlife not the person that feels they have been wronged.

I love when you and your dad tell my about my "crusade, motives, agenda and vendetta." At least you do it directly instead of resorting to fairy tales. What do you do for work Cody? As I said before, you missed your calling as a counselor/psychologist.

Time for bed. I will catch up tomorrow.

-Hawkeye-

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom